Sales Representative for Europe
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Plan, initiate and actively drive forward sales management within European market. Development of business activities on the basis of market development in the monitored area and obtaining new orders and projects. Communication and cooperation with existing customers together with Export business partner.
- Active search for new business opportunities - monitoring the market, trends, monitoring the price level, competition, etc.
- Participation on the long-term development, cooperation and maintaining good relationships with existing customers.
- Regular meetings with clients, conducting business negotiations, preparing business conditions.
- Processing of business offers and documents for the tender.
- Responsibility for fulfilment of business goals and targets defined in business strategies and budget plan.
- Presentation of the company's products to customers, organization of training at the customer - increasing brand awareness.
- University bachelor degree as a minimum.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Other languages such as Russian, German, French as an advantage.
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales and business development ideally in electrotechnical field or other relevant technical field.
What you should posses?
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented professional with a structured working style and diplomatic approach to customers.
- Good knowledge of electrotechnical products (LV) and European market.
- Strong analytical skills to calculate pricing, promotions and track business results.
- Financially literate and comfortable with budgets, reporting and analysis.
- Positive and out-going attitude, excellent networking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Time flexibility - willingness to travel extensively.
YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours. Self-organization of the job.
- Generous package of 5 weeks of vacation.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport and Benefits card.
- Educational courses & trainings.
- Flexible start/end of working hours.
- Meal tickets, Refreshments on workplace and free coffee.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!