As a Finance Analyst, you will support finance and reporting activities. You will also work closely with Finance Manager on critical items such as developing automation of reporting process to provide accurate financial information to the management.
- Preparation of statistics and reports.
- Provide monthly and weekly reporting activities: variances of actual to forecast/budget plans in sales, margins, marketing and other expenses.
- Measure cost centers performance.
- Identify and execute respective measures to automate reporting process (e.g. BI).
- Process and report financial information and analysis within the company.
- Provide financial analysis and active support to company management.
- Secure, manage and archive documents, esp. contracts.
- Cooperation with the parent company and local branches.
- A bachelor's university degree, preferably in a finance related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in financial analysis.
- Articulate and confident communicator with a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage shifting priorities.
- High ability to bring suggestions for improvements.
- Highly proficient in Excel, knowledge of PBI as a big advantage.
- D365 knowledge is not required but will be considered as an advantage.
- CZ accountancy standards is a must.
- English on communicative level, B2.
You will enjoy:
- Home office to make sure you can have the right balance.
- Flexible working hours. Self-organization of the job.
- Generous package of 5 weeks of vacation.
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport and Benefits card.
- Educational courses & trainings.
- Meal tickets, Refreshments on workplace and free coffee.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
- Amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!